Back up Your Windows Server to Hybrid Cloud Storage and Recover Your Entire Server in Seconds
Acronis Backup is the world’s easiest and fastest backup solution that protects everything on your Windows/Linux servers. With just a few simple steps, you can back up to on-premises storage and the Acronis Cloud and recover individual files, application data, or a complete system in seconds. And, with Active Protection, you can protect your server from ransomware with a technology that actively detects, blocks, and reverses suspicious changes to data, backup files, and backup agents.
Simplified deployment with All-in-One VMware appliance
Improved scheduling for laptop backups
Double protection for your most critical data
- Simplified deployment with the new self-contained All-in-One VMware appliance with prepackaged CentOS, Management Server, Virtual Appliance and Backup Console
- Improved scheduling for laptop backups on battery, Wi-Fi, VPN and prevention from sleeping
- Double protection for your most critical data with 5GB of free cloud storage
- Faster restore for your mails: Office365 to Exchange Server Mailbox Recovery and vice-versa
- Native Integration of Acronis Storage and Acronis Backup enables backup to Acronis Storage and geo-replication
- Simplified migration from Veeam eases upgrade to Acronis
- Security improvements for Linux systems: Admin roles and non-root account logon for Acronis Management Server
- Support for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
Ensure Business Continuity
Acronis Instant Restore
Acronis Universal Restore
Role-based Administrative Access
Stop Ransomware Attacks and Ensure File Integrity
Acronis Active Protection
Protect your Windows server from ransomware attacks with Active Protection, which proactively detects and prevents suspicious changes to data, backup files, and the Acronis Backup 12.5 application itself, while eliminating the need and time required to recover your data.
Ensure the authenticity and integrity of backups by storing backup file checksum certificates in the blockchain database and detect unauthorized changes to your backups before you recover.
Verify the authenticity of your files by digitally capturing electronic signatures on a backed-up document and generating unique certificates that contain images of the signatures, timestamps, and other information.
Acronis Snap Deploy 5
Easy to Use
A simple and intuitive wizard-driven user interface saves time and reduces mistakes.
Multiple Operating System Support
Deploy to Windows PCs, Windows tablets, Windows servers, and Linux.
Rapidly deploy a single image to multiple machines via unicast or multicast from a centralized management console.
Deploy to Live Machines
Start deployment to live Windows machines (and avoid having to boot each machine from network or CD manually).
Dissimilar Hardware Support
Provision the same image to dissimilar hardware, even to different machines! Acronis Universal Deploy technology injects the appropriate settings, HAL and drivers necessary for successful initial booting. Now included FREE with your purchase!
Flexible Deployment Methods
Leverage manual, automatic, user-initiated, and scheduled deployment modes. You can deploy a standalone image even if your system is not on a network. Additionally, Wake-On-LAN automatically boots your PCs for deployment, ensuring that you always stay on schedule.
Customize configurations and assign individual settings to each tablet, PC, or server. Monitor the status and pre-configure new machines identified by their MAC address.
Flexible Boot Options
Boot your bare metal machines from customizable media using CD, DVD or flash drive, or from self-configurable Acronis PXE Server with network boot.
Choose between multiple licensing options to maximize your investment! We offer a per-machine option for deploying a specific system multiple times. We also offer a per-deployment option should you want to deploy multiple systems just once.
Acronis Cyber Files
Acronis Cyber Files is an easy, complete, and secure enterprise file sharing solution that makes users more productive and gives IT complete control over business content to ensure security, maintain compliance, and enable BYOD. Employees can use any device to securely access, sync and share files with other employees, customers, partners, and vendors.
Increases employee productivity
● Puts all the user’s business files and content at their fingertips
● Allows users to work where and when they need, with the device they have at hand
● Enables easy collaboration and sharing with colleagues and external constituents
● Is not dependent on slow and cumbersome VPN
● Makes secure file sharing easy across all leading devices and browsers
● Supports in-browser editing of sensitive documents using Microsoft Office Online
Turns mobile devices into roaming offices
● Built-in Microsoft Office document creation, editing and PDF annotation
● Speeds access to the files users need
● Reduces time spent searching for documents or versions
● Allows employees to safely share files with colleagues, customers and partners
● Keeps everyone on the latest version of documents
● Allows employees to preview files in a web browser without downloading them first
Replace FTP servers
● A modern and effective replacement for insecure and cumbersome legacy systems like FTP
● Set policies to control who can access or share specific files and folders
● Self-service – no need for IT administrators to create and maintain user accounts
● End-to-end file sharing security, management and privacy. No more rogue FTP clients
Comprehensive security and controls to manage users, applications and data
● Integration with leading Mobile Device Management (MDM) solutions, including MobileIron and BlackBerry
● Integration with Microsoft Intune Mobile Application Management (MAM)
● Sophisticated and granular policy controls for users, apps and data with full visibility and auditing capabilities
● Proven mobile file sharing solution in regulated markets
● Scalable enterprise file sharing
Coming soon …